Friday, May 18, 2012

Solar conversion roadmap


               I was just thinking how one should pursue converting one’s home to solar, so I decided to share with our user the approach I prefer.  Below are my suggested steps to converting your home to solar. I have already discussed one of these steps, energy conservation. I plan to discuss remaining steps in detail in coming days.




 Generally speaking almost 10% - 30% homes here in Pakistan already have UPS installed. In case you already own UPS you need to reduce your consumption by investing in energy efficient appliances before pursuing solar solution. In case you don’t invest in energy conservation then you will not be able to use full potential of solar energy.

                You also need to reevaluate first 3 steps every year as new advances are taking place in energy conserving appliances.







3 comments:

  1. Listen...

    What I'm going to tell you may sound really creepy, maybe even kind of "strange"

    HOW would you like it if you could just click "PLAY" to LISTEN to a short, "miracle tone"...

    And miraculously attract MORE MONEY into your LIFE??

    What I'm talking about is BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

    Sound too EASY?? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE?!?

    Well, I'll be the one to tell you the news..

    Usually the largest blessings life has to offer are the easiest to RECEIVE!

    Honestly, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by allowing you to listen to a real-life "magical wealth building tone" I've synthesized...

    And do it FREE (no strings attached).

    You just click "PLAY" and you will start having more money come into your life. starting almost INSTANTLY.

    CLICK here to PLAY the magical "Miracle Wealth Building Sound Frequency" - as my gift to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: ecommerce SEO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. solar farm

    ReplyDelete